EN | FR
Research has long established that students who learn two languages at a young age develop better cognitive skills, from reading and concentration to problem-solving and conflict management. Through the challenge of forming images, ideas, and representations of the world in two languages from a very young age, our students develop a more nuanced view and a more accepting mind. English and French develop in parallel and in harmony.
Across all levels, we endeavour to maintain an atmosphere where students and teachers share in the joy of learning and achieve excellence through care and respect.
Our bilingual journey starts from age 3 and culminates in one of two highly regarded diplomas opening doors to the most desirable universities in the world.
- From age 3, we have created a unique dual-language setting.
- From Year 1, the two languages alternate in equal parts.
- From Year 7, students chose one of two pathways:
- the “Bac Français Bilingue” or baccalauréat
- the English International Programme leading to the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB Diploma)
Please contact our Admissions department at email@example.com