We are delighted you are interested in your child joining our school! Further down on this page you will find our complete application procedure. To start registering your child(ren) click on the Register button at the top of this page.
Pre-registrations are now open for 2019-2020! Give us a call if you wish to register your child for the current school year.
For any questions please email our Admissions Office directly: email@example.com or phone us at +44 (0) 20 3824 4906.
- ADMISSIONS PROCEDURE FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
- ADMISSION PROCEDURE FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
Please click here to read our Admissions Policy.
Please click here to read our Privacy Notices for parents and for pupils.
Please click here to read our Terms and Conditions.
The £100/student pre-registration fee is non-refundable and necessary to validate the application online.
- Wednesday 7 November 2018: Online pre-registration opens for new students.
- Monday 3 December 2018: The school will start offering places to families:
- for all year groups in Bac Français Bilingue (except CP, 6e and Seconde)
- for all year groups in the English International Programme (EIP Year 7 to Year 11)
- for the International Baccalaureat Diploma Programme 1 (IBDP1 Year 12).
Please note Lycée International Winston Churchill is a candidate school* for the International Baccalauréat Diploma Programme and can pre-register students in the IBDP1 while the full authorisation procedure takes place. These places will be confirmed as soon as the IB organisation grants us official authorisation, which is expected in the Spring 2019.
- Wednesday 12 December 2018: The school will start offering places for CP, 6e and Seconde.
After Wednesday 12 December, the online pre-registration remains open and the school will continue to make offers in all year groups until every place is allocated.
Offers of places:
- If you are offered a place: you will receive an email explaining in detail the acceptance procedure and the Terms and Conditions. A non-refundable 1st registration fee of £1,250 per pupil (discount granted from the 2nd child registered in school - see our T&Cs) as well as an £ 1,000 advance payment on the first term fees must be paid to secure the place.
Families will have 8 days to accept the offer. After the deadline, the place will be offered to another pupil.
- If you are not offered a place: unless you decide to cancel your pre-registration, you will be contacted as soon as a place becomes available for your child.
Existing Students re-enrolment
The online re-enrolment will open from Monday 3 December 2018 to Sunday 6 January 2019. The admissions office will send the link to families via email.
Your child’s re-enrolment will be confirmed after the school has received the £1,000 advance payment deductible from the 1st term tuition fees for 2019-2020. Families will be invoiced in February.
NB: The £1,000 advance payment may be refunded if the family leaves the UK before the start of the academic year. Proof of relocation will be required.
*Lycée International de Londres Winston Churchill is a candidate school for the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Programme and pursuing authorisation as an IB World School. IB World Schools share a common philosophy - a commitment to high-quality, challenging, international education- that we believe is important to our students. For further information about the IB and its programmes, visit www.ibo.org. Only schools authorized by the IB Organization can offer any of its four academic programmes: the Primary Years Programme (PYP), the Middle Years Programme (MYP), the Diploma Programme (DP), or the Career-related Programme (CP). Candidate status gives no guarantee that authorization will be granted.
For the 2018-2019 school year Lycée International de Londres Winston Churchill will offer places for all year groups from Years 1 to Year 13 (Terminale). Registration for the 2018-2019 school year will open on Monday 27 November 2017.
2018-2019 Application for Pre-registration
To read our Terms and Conditions for 2018-2019, click here
The pre-registration fee of £100 per student is non-refundable and necessary to validate the application .
Registration Calendar for Entry in September 2018
- Monday 27 November : Online pre-registration opens for new students
- Monday 29 January : Closing date for pre-registration applications (all year groups) of the first Admissions Committee
- Friday 2 February : Decisions of the Admissions Committee for all year groups emailed to parents
If you are offered a place after the February 2 Committee, you will receive an email explaining in detail the acceptance procedure and the Terms and Conditions. A non-refundable first registration fee of £1,250 per pupil as well as an £ 1,000 advance payment on the first term fees must be paid to secure the place.
It is important that families accept the offer within the deadline set out in the offer email. Failure to do so will result in that place being offered to another pupil.
If you are not offered a place, unless you decide to cancel your pre-registration, it will automatically be kept and you will stay on our waiting list. We will re-affect all spaces available and contact the families accordingly.
After Friday 2 February, pre-registrations will remain open. If places become available, the school will continue to make offers in all year groups until every place is allocated.
Existing Students re-enrolment
Please note, for existing students, the online re-enrolment will open from Monday 11 December 2017 to Thursday 25 January 2018. The admissions office will send the registration links to families via email.
More questions? You can email our Admissions Office directly here: firstname.lastname@example.org.