Back to school information and induction programme 2018-2019
- The induction day for all new Primary students Year 1 - Year 6 (GS to CM2) is on Friday 31 August, from 10 am to 12 pm.
- Back to school day for all classes is on Tuesday 4 September as follows:
- Year 1 - Year 6 (GS to CM2): 9 am - 3.15 pm
- The induction day for new Secondary students is on Friday 31 August, this concerns only new students to Lycée International de Londres Winston Churchill.
- 5e, 4e, 3e, 1ère and Terminale: 9.30 - 12 pm, families are welcome to stay for lunch and should register HERE for this.
- Please note, all 6e, 2nde and EIP students, whether new or returning, will be welcomed on Tuesday 4 September.
- Back to school day for all classes on Tuesday 4 September as follows:
- 6e students with their parents and EIP year 7 students with their parents: 9 - 12.30 pm, families may stay for lunch and need to register HERE
- 5e, 4e, 3e students and EIP year 8 and 9 students: 10.30 - 1 pm, lunch will be served
- 2nde students with their parents: 1.30 - 3.45 pm
- 1ère and Terminale students: 2 - 5 pm
- Parent information meetings to give you an overview of what to expect this upcoming year and meet the teachers.
- 4e parents: Wednesday 5 September for parents at 6pm
- 5e and 3e parents: Thursday 6 September for parents at 6pm
- Terminale parents: Tuesday 11 September for parents of Termi
- Première: Thursday 13 September for parents of 1ère at 6pm
- 6e and 2de parents met their children's teachers and received information on the back to school day September 4.
If you have any questions, please write to firstname.lastname@example.orgWe look forward to welcoming you!