Registration/Student Application Procedure
Admission Procedure 2017-2018
For the 2017-2018 school year the Lycée International de Londres Winston Churchill will offer places for all year groups from Years 1 to Year 13 (Terminale).
Pre-registration will start on Thursday November 17, 2016 and will remain open until January 25, 2017 (please see calendar below). Click here to pre-register for the 2017-2018 school year.
The pre-registration fee is £100 per applicant and is non-refundable. Please follow instructions on the online application form.
After the Committee meetings, families will be contacted by the School.
• If you are offered a place, you will receive an email explaining in detail the acceptance procedure and the Terms and Conditions. A non-refundable first registration fee of £1,250 per pupil as well as an £ 1,000 advance payment on the first term fees must be paid to secure the place.
• If you are not offered a place, unless you decide to cancel your pre-registration, it will automatically be kept on our waiting list and we will re-affect all spaces available and contact the families accordingly.
Please see calendar below for all relevant dates. No information will be given out before those dates.
Accepting an Offer
It is important that families accept the offer within the deadline set out in the offer email. Failure to do so will result in that place being offered to another pupil.
Registration Calendar for Entry in September 2017
- Thursday 17 November : Online pre-registration opens for new students
- Wednesday 25 January : Closing date for pre-registration applications (all year groups).
- Friday 3 February : Decisions of the Admission Committee for all year groups emailed to parents.
After this 1st round, pre-registration remains open. If places become available, the school will continue to make offers in all year groups until every place is allocated.
N.B.: For existing students, the online re-enrolment will open from Wednesday 30 November 2016 to Thursday 19 January 2017. The admissions office will send the registration links to families via email.
Admissions Office: email@example.com.